Ranch Manager Software Update for Windows and Mac Users
Windows Users: Keeping Reading!
Ranch Manager Desktop Software Update
Important Note for RM Mobile (iPhone/iPad) Software Users: If you have the mobile edition you must synchronize any changes you have made on your handheld device back into the desktop software prior to installing any updates (Use the Receive Changes from the RM Cloud menu to complete the synch). Before sending changes back to your devices, you should also check the device to see if a corresponding updates are available in the App Store. If there is, Receive the Changes using the RM Cloud on the device prior to applying the update.
Your Ranch Manager update is ready for download. Follow the instructions
below to update your copy of Ranch Manager.
- Save and close Ranch Manager if it is still open on your computer.
- Click on the link for the Edition of Ranch Manager you are updating (If you have multiple editions in a single program (eg: Cattle + Sheep), then select the Livestock Edition). This will start the download of the Ranch Manager Update. The download time should take less than 20 minutes on slow connections.
- Cattle Edition
Edition | Goat
Edition | Equine
Edition | Wildlife
Edition | Canine
Edition | Camelid
Edition | Livestock
- Depending on which operating system and browser you are using
you may be asked a series of security related questions. Follow
the instructions, but you will need to either save the file to
your hard drive and then run it, or simply run it straight from
- Once you have run the file, the Ranch Manager Updater will begin.
- Select the directory where you installed Ranch Manager. If you
used the default, then do nothing.
- Ranch Manager is now up to date! Click on the Close
button to finish.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are having issues with any of the installation. If you encounter a “win32” error, please try again as this is a connection error.